Thursday 2 January 2014

FATHER I AM SO THANKFUL THAT YOU'RE MY GOD. I THANK YOU LORD THAT YOUR WORD PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORSAKE THE RIGHTEOUS.!

Father I am so thankful that you are my Jehovah Jireh. I thank you Lord that Your word promises me that you will never forsake the righteous. Lord, thank you for revelation of what I need to do in my life. Lord, circumcise my mind, my heart and my soul. Take those things that are spiritual hindrances out of my life. God change me right now. Take away those things that would cause me to destroy any blessing that you would bring into my life. I surrender any unforgiveness that I may be harboring. I repent right now Lord of anything that I have done against your Word. I will no longer focus on the things that I don't have, but rather I will focus on You Lord. You are my first love and everything that I need. God, I need you to take me to a higher place in your. I need you to keep me right in the middle of my purpose so that Your plan for my life will be manifested here on earth. God you are almighty and I stand in faith today trusting that everything I need and desire according to Your Will shall come to pass as I keep your commands. I want to spend more time with you Lord. I want to work in ministry to advance your Kingdom. 
Lord, I will stop coming to you with more petitions than worship. I ask that you take this wheel right now Lord and work in me! I not only want to get aligned to your will for my life but also the timing that you have originally set forth. I command Satan to loose me right now and I cancel any assignment that he is planning. I take comfort in knowing that my blessings may be delayed but they are are not denied. I can't wait to see what you are going to do in my life as I work in Your Kingdom. I call my blessings down from heaven in the name of Jesus! I thank you and praise You for who you are and for being The Great I Am! These and all blessings I ask in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

1 comment: